January 28, 2014
Net Control 2 Student Module for MacOS
We at Net Software P.C. are happy to announce Net Control 2 Student Module for MacOS.
This classroom management software is based on Net Control 2 Mobile Client platform (http://www.netcontrol2.com/mobile) , available in Standard and PRO Editions and provides access to the following features:
Currently the mobile client supports the following features:
- Broadcast Desktop Viewer – view image of a teacher computer desktop, when the teacher is broadcasting his/her desktop to students;
- participate in polls and quizzes;
- “raise hand” virtually;
- send help requests to a teacher;
- receive messages and notifications from a teacher;
- chat with a teacher (by teacher’s request);
- see the class whiteboard;
- connect a selected teacher module by an IP address or a DNS name (for Standard Edition);
- connect a teacher from the list of available teachers (self-registration), for PRO Edition.
- get lesson information from connected teacher module;
Teacher components and Connection Server software (for PRO Edition) should be installed on Microsoft Windows-based computers separately.
The classroom management software modules are provided as .DMG packages for manual installation.
This mobile client is provided for free, but requires a respective student license on the teacher module or Connection Server computer.
For actual information, download links, hardware and compatibility notes please refer to the home page of the product: http://www.netcontrol2.com/mobile .
Net Software P.C.