In addition to Net Control 2 Mobile Clients, Classroom and Professional editions for iOS, we are happy to announce updated versions of Net Control 2 Mobile Clients for Android.
Mobile Clients for Android are already available in Google AppStore:
Net Control 2 PRO Mobile Client version 11.2 in Google AppStore
Net Control 2 Classroom Mobile Client version 11.2 in Google AppStore
and share the same features base as iOS editions. For more information about new and updated features please refer to the following resources:
Net Control 2 PRO Mobile Client version 11.2
Net Control 2 Classroom Mobile Client version 11.2
Net Control 2 Mobile Clients home page
In addition to Net Control 2 PRO Mobile Client released a couple of days before, we are happy to release today an updated version for Net Control 2 Classroom (Standard Edition).
iOS Mobile Client for Net Control 2 Classroom works on iPad and iPhone, compatible with iOS version 7 and higher and supports all features provided in Mobile Client for Professional Edition (except for Pro-specific features like “self-registration”), in addition, it supports:
- searching your local network for available teacher modules: you just need to specify an ID of the teacher that you would like to connect to, Mobile Client will try to find it and connect it automatically. Please read the following article in our Knowledge Base for additional information;
- optionally, you can enable discovering your device in Mobile Client settings, then teachers will be able to find your device in the network in the same way as they find desktop computers, your device will be placed to the teacher workspace and automatically connected.
Download Net Control 2 Classroom Mobile Client in iOS AppStore.
Android versions of Mobile Client version 11.2 are coming soon!
We are happy to announce that we just published today an updated version of our iOS Mobile Client for Net Control 2 Professional Edition, and the latest version 11.2 is already available in Apple AppStore.
This version was redesigned to support the new and updated features introduced in desktop versions of Net Control 2 version 11.xx, including the latest protocols of Broadcast Desktop tool, new Virtual Whiteboard, Grades tools and others.
With Net Control 2 PRO Mobile Client students can connect Connection Server as ordinary “desktop” student modules, in the same way assigned to some group, depending on Connection Server group settings, and will be visible in the teacher console of a teacher that opens this group.
The same as with desktop student module, Mobile Client users can use self-registration feature, and choose a teacher from a list of available in the network teachers and connect to them automatically.
Net Control 2 PRO Mobile Client supports:
- Broadcast Desktop Viewer features – a teacher can share his/her screen of the teacher computer with students that use Net Control 2 Mobile Clients, the teacher’s desktop will be visible on iOS devices in a realtime showing all actions performed on the teacher computer;
- Full screen text and graphic messages;
- Interactive quizzes, including new quiz formats introduced in version 11;
- Participate in chats initiated by a teacher;
- Send help requests to teachers;
- Raise hand virtually and get notifications when a teacher has called the student on;
- Use virtual whiteboard;
- Fill in student registration forms sent by a teacher;
and other features.
Net Control 2 PRO Mobile Client for iOS you can download here:
Updates for other platforms and editions are coming soon…